Chitica

Monday, February 26, 2018

The final year examination party!








A great happy experience in my life... for the first time i am a graduate of Entrepreneur and Business Management.

I just finished my first degree and now i can call myself an educated person, i can stand in the mess of society to speak and get job any where i want.


Since i became adult i and am just a high school graduate, i also wish to go to University but, there is no hope for me because i got pregnant that denied me of me going to University for many Years. But thank to Almighty God who give me opportunity and provide the needs for me to go through without no strees at all. 


My Mom is very supportive and encourage me to move on that my future is bright. 
My Dad is good in selecting nice school which he did for me. He make me realized that education is ultimate in life. 


It was not real easy but, with God help i was able to face the challenges on my ways.
Now am waiting for my Convocation day,     



No comments:

Post a Comment